A top quality education for careers in education.
- Degree and certificate programs for teachers, instructional specialists, counselors, behavior analysts, and school leaders
- Bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs
- Small classes and clinically-rich experiences
- A widely-respected reputation in education
- Celebrating 10 years of prestigious NCATE accreditation
The Esteves School of Education prepares highly effective leaders, educators, teachers, school counselors, and clinicians who support, encourage, and create learning environments that meet the learning needs of all students.
The School of Education's conceptual framework – our shared vision in preparing professionals to work in P-12 schools – emphasizes the importance of technology use; best practices; inclusion and diversity; reflection; dispositions; and service learning.
|» Applied Behavior Analysis
» Educational Leadership
|» Health, Physical Education & School Counseling
» Teaching & Inclusive Learning
The Esteves School of Education is now seeking public comments for fall 2013 to spring 2014 accreditation review. All comments must be received by Monday, July 15, 2013.
Contact the Esteves School of Education
The Sage Colleges
School of Education
65 1st Street
Troy, NY 12180
|Admissions Information: 1-888-VERY SAGE
Associate Dean for Admissions & Certification: (518) 244-4578
Education Dean's Office: (518) 244-2326
Education Administration Main Office : (518) 244-2313
Education Administration Fax: 518-266-1391